Atlantic Standings Predictions Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Sens just dummied the Leafs in a home and home

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Sens just dummied the Leafs in a home and home
Raise the banners and plan the parade. Ottawa beat the Leafs in pre-season it's over folks! You heard it here first. Ottawa going 82-0 right to the cup lol. Seriously dude get some help your Leaf obsession is pretty sad.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Nick Jensen doesn't fix Ottawa's team D. A lot of Sens fans are banking on Ulmark fixing their team D problem. Maybe Travis Green fixes it, but last years issues were not just the goaltending. Prime Hasek would have struggled on last years Sens.
Last year, the Sens' expected goals against was 2.95, ranking them 12th in the entire league. The notion that the Sens have a defense problem is a myth; their issue was goaltending, which has since been addressed. Consistent wins are unattainable when goaltending fails night after night.

1. FLORIDA
2. BOSTON
3. TORONTO
4. OTTAWA
5. BUFFALO
6. TAMPA
7. DETROIT
8. MONTREAL

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I feel like going from Stamkos and Sergachev to Guentzel and McDonagh is a downgrade. I know some will disagree but it is how I feel.

Combine me feeling they downgraded and almost every other team in the division upgrading and I see them slipping a bit. I still think they take WC2.

I agree that going from Sergachev to McDonough is a downgrade I'm not sure about from Stamkos to Guentzel though at this point.

Having Toronto #1 is also quite bold.

I mean I agree because I like their defense a lot, although I do think it needs 1 more piece.

And Keefe is gone which is great.

But having Toronto #1 is bold even if I agree

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Last year, the Sens' expected goals against was 2.95, ranking them 12th in the entire league. The notion that the Sens have a defense problem is a myth; their issue was goaltending, which has since been addressed. Consistent wins are unattainable when goaltending fails night after night.

1. FLORIDA
2. BOSTON
3. TORONTO
4. OTTAWA
5. BUFFALO
6. TAMPA
7. DETROIT
8. MONTREAL

Tampa in 6th? I thought 5th was crazy

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events