Prospect Info: Arttu Ruotsalainen (Signed with Frolunda, SHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
They actually look kind of similar, too:
DaneykoKen.jpg

rob-ray-of-the-buffalo-sabres-poses-for-a-portrait-on-september-1-at-picture-id1519051

Has anybody ever seen them in the same room together?

Gotta think there’s a shitty Disney movie in there somewhere.

“When punching faces, and trading places, something-something long lost brothers find peace and acceptance by using their words. Unfortunately other people have to listen. Daneyko Ray, premiering Aug 2021.”

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Pilut was a RFA and would get a QO which is a contract offer. But the QO was going to be a two way contract . Pilut wanted a one way deal and wanted to be a NHL regular. He saw both were unlikely to happen so he bounced to the KHL.

The guys blocking his path to being a top 6 regular did not include Irwin.
I guess a two way QO is an offer but nothing you would consider a serious offer. Especially if you get offered good money from NLA or KHL. Even SHL and Liiga are better than taking a two way deal.

As I understand it he told them he had an offer from the KHL, the Sabres didn't answer and then our ex-GM was surprised to learn that he signed with a KHL team.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Gotta think there’s a shitty Disney movie in there somewhere.

“When punching faces, and trading places, something-something long lost brothers find peace and acceptance by using their words. Unfortunately other people have to listen. Daneyko Ray, premiering Aug 2021.”

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
How was he in his debut tonight?

The parts of the game I saw, R2 was at times an aggressive skater looking to make a big hit, but otherwise wasn't noticeable. It's his first game, so I'm not making a judgement one way or the other right now

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
he playing like bIG strong men, very fast unpossibles to be scary at any situation at ice it seeming, very high skill workhorse. but he from finland which seem here somewhat taking down his atletism and for heart takin. he can easily put up over 50 point seasons if playing at least 2nd line. this is a real player came to your team whether you like it or not. he stay. and he work. and he putting points to scoreboards jumbotrone. and he also makin elegance looking easy. please like it

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

Reactions: jBuds and Butt Ox

Orange Fanta

Jun 22, 2016
he playing like bIG strong men, very fast unpossibles to be scary at any situation at ice it seeming, very high skill workhorse. but he from finland which seem here somewhat taking down his atletism and for heart takin. he can easily put up over 50 point seasons if playing at least 2nd line. this is a real player came to your team whether you like it or not. he stay. and he work. and he putting points to scoreboards jumbotrone. and he also makin elegance looking easy. please like it

sir avgard hockeyprofessor
I think i just had a seizure

Reactions: mattihp

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Assigned to Rochester
Don Granato: "The timing was part of it.We felt Arttu wasn’t getting enough primary ice-time here, and we talk about putting our players into spots to succeed and become better. That seemed like a real easy and natural thing to do, and that was the primary focus. We want to make sure Arttu is developing as fast as he can, and we felt right now for the moment, putting him in Rochester can help him.”

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Assigned to Rochester
Don Granato: "The timing was part of it.We felt Arttu wasn’t getting enough primary ice-time here, and we talk about putting our players into spots to succeed and become better. That seemed like a real easy and natural thing to do, and that was the primary focus. We want to make sure Arttu is developing as fast as he can, and we felt right now for the moment, putting him in Rochester can help him.”

The more I see R2, the more I feel that he's a "scoring line or bust" guy in the NHL. I don't think he has it in him to be a consistent presence on a defensive or energy line.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
The more I see R2, the more I feel that he's a "scoring line or bust" guy in the NHL. I don't think he has it in him to be a consistent presence on a defensive or energy line.
Do you think he could be a center on a scoring line or does he need to be on the wing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad