#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
*Turns on game*
20230608_213922.jpg

Reactions: MOGlLNY

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
What a BS call that was. Sure their skates made contact, but you could argue the Vegas player initiated contact just as much as the Florida player. Incidental contact at worst.

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Florida kills the penalty. Justice.
the nhl.. trying to control outcomes owes Vegas for bad beats betting on Toronto.... the hockey gods laugh at them..
w a chance to go up 3 0 in series they actually call a penalty against fla. Wow

thachick is a tool but Vegas power plays at key times w them holding amd uncalled interference, channeling the 90s devils w help from the CERN dancers .. Adderall must be passed out to those not incensed.

Vegas should not even be in the series wood chopping draisaitl... cowardly run away...all the sabres ex pats Play honorable..

eichel go lit up on a perfect clean check by thachick and had the toughness to go back out and contribute, .good for him. last nt, hellof a pass to marchasault on great play but c'mon power plays galore for clutch grab cheaty Vegas uncalled.. w Florida doin similar arbitrary crap

zebras win Connie Smith award... Will get names on cup w vgk if they can lean into it

how can any team want to do anything but want to play, test themselves against the best and overcome.. not injure like stone head and pietragetranny.. if Marty mcsorerly was on the oilers..the Knight's of pee would be golfing.. .. run away run away.. thoughts every time i see them play..

bobrovshky stood on his head as my only interest is protest against sport book aggregious zebras winning pp to the urine knights and yeast infections.. if stone and alex scum sit out. I'd root fir them against thachick but they are the team and must suffer.. i like carrier and many knights game. but f them go fla.. Stone name shouldn't taint a cup and pietramgelo should find a sport that he can win with in the rules , We should add tasers to the most cowardly player.

go Sammy and Montour. play fast. Carry the puck in.. side note what's barbashevs'. issues.. hes very strong and can carry the puck to the net , defend and protect teammates Quite the physical player, one of Vegas best acquisition s. Kane better then evander.. why does nobody want this guy?

Can bob stand on his head again if Vegas gets 20 more pp than , scores backed, home team panters. Will Reinhart take over a period , will the spirit of Janie Benn rise up in each panter player cross checking Stone in the face w a 500 a tooth bounty and a no penalty multiplier.. Will briere spirit cause panters To viciously spear pietrash every time officials look up . So many Wwe questions in a hard fought but TAINTED series..

My Con Smith trophy to most entertaining.. Lomberg, i picture him stopping behind street behind South Beach and smoking crack before each period and coming out and kicking ass , finding the net for game 4 and 5..w Vegas going to Florida in a hole pelted w real rats and no sleep screwing the league's gifting of the new weird Owsley Stanley Cup w reality melting so we actually get a real game sux and seven w stone in traction..Thachick amd family get locked in the hotel and aren't intelligent enough to get out and nobody answers their calls or cares .. Finally pietrangetrash sets himself on fire for no particular reason , proving Yhwy is an idiot disappears out the back w all the fake followers stomped out by amalek waking up . His son talks and destroys all belief .. as Elyon returns as hockey is actually played without all the bs after visors are removed..

Last edited:

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
CBJ is certainly doing a thing...

Now they have a ton of D ammo to improve their forward group.

And they went out and got a proven vet coach.

They are going to have a good system, with a good defense, and a decent-ish goalie. Their forward group needs work...but if they can get Kevin Hayes for cheap, they can probably leap frog a few teams into the playoff conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad