Around the NHL: PTO Season Becomes Waiver Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Carolina dominating the period, takes a penalty, and Reinhart puts the Panthers on the board.

The way Bobrovsky is playing, that could be all the Panthers need.

Reactions: oldgoalie

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Reinhart remains the net-front king. Just nearly wired home his second

NHL refs just can't help themselves when it comes to favoring Florida teams. Not so much what they've called on Carolina but what the Panthers have gotten away with in this game in comparison

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA

NHL refs just can't help themselves when it comes to favoring Florida teams. Not so much what they've called on Carolina but what the Panthers have gotten away with in this game in comparison
There’s been some really dirty shit going on with both of these teams tonight.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Montour continues to impress me leading the change up the ice on the power play. His skating is so fluid and he half pivoted so his lead foot was pointed forward while his back foot pointed opposite. All while controlling the puck and then making the "trailing PP QB pass".......

I have to wonder how our franchise has managed (until this past season) to bring out the worst in most all of its players year after year.....

They go somewhere else and turn into major assets to their new team.

Hopefully, that trend has been terminated......

Reactions: oldgoalie

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Well, with them being down 1-0 now, I'm sure the Game Management calls are coming...

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
1684807028820.png

No I’m not posting this just because NZ is basically Middle Earth

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua

When we traded him, I remember a Panthers fan coming on here and asking him what to expect from Reinhart. The big thing we lost is his ability to miraculously get left alone in front of the goalie. The number of tertiary assists he gets from screens is incredible.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
To think we had Eichel, Reinhart, and ROR on the same team at the same time and were still bottom 10 in the league.
The curse of the tank is very real. Now that we've purged all our ill begotten gains from intentionally sucking ass, let us hope the hockey gods take mercy upon our sad little franchise.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
When we traded him, I remember a Panthers fan coming on here and asking him what to expect from Reinhart. The big thing we lost is his ability to miraculously get left alone in front of the goalie. The number of tertiary assists he gets from screens is incredible.
Dude's willing to take a beating to establish his position in front for screens, rebounds, and tips and keep it there, too, unlike most Sabre forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad