Around The NHL (Part XLI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
another "fight" after a good clean hit...

I thought it looked like he lifted his elbow at the impact but after several replays I see it was a text book hit...

The way the Sharks played tonight I sooooo wish we could play too..

Punxrocknyc19*

another "fight" after a good clean hit...

I thought it looked like he lifted his elbow at the impact but after several replays I see it was a text book hit...

The way the Sharks played tonight I sooooo wish we could play too..

there should have been one after the Dion hit on Sauer.. not right away but sometime later during the game

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Big Badd Corey Perry declines to fight all game, then jumps him with his stick blocking most of him so he can't get punched back, then pulls his sweater over his head and removes his helmet after the fight...

Wish I was making it up...

Punxrocknyc19*

Anisimov and Dubinsky both score in another loss for the Bluejackets

Kershaw

Can't wait to see the Battle of Alberta. It's been lopsided for the Flames in recent years.

Punxrocknyc19*

Stephane Matteau is already getting a crack on the first line. Why did we pass up on this kid?

who knows :help: i love how he is already ready for the NHL while Miller and McIlrath are not close..... i dont see how Miller couldnt be on the team over Rupp...Rupp looks like he is washed up.. at least Asham looks like he can still play although he hasnt been good at fighting since he has been here.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
who knows :help: i love how he is already ready for the NHL while Miller and McIlrath are not close..... i dont see how Miller couldnt be on the team over Rupp...Rupp looks like he is washed up.. at least Asham looks like he can still play although he hasnt been good at fighting since he has been here.

Different philosophies on developing players. It's that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad