Around The NHL (Part XLI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I love center ice...not because watching this Ducks' intro, but the ice girls. :D

Thumpz

Jan 5, 2011
Orlando FL
A million bonus points to whoever can name the guy in the middle. Hint: he played for the Lightning.

FF99CuR.jpg

Is that Dan Cloutier?

MaximusT

Dec 5, 2008
I find it unreal that Kovy still logs over 30 mins of ice time, impressive for a guy turning 30 this year. Hopin OV reinvents himself the way Kovalchuk did after that horrible 1st full season in NJ.

Kershaw

I find it unreal that Kovy still logs over 30 mins of ice time, impressive for a guy turning 30 this year. Hopin OV reinvents himself the way Kovalchuk did after that horrible 1st full season in NJ.

Kovalchuk is a linebacker/freak of an athlete on skates. Play him 40 minutes and he can handle it just fine.

I don't think Ovechkin can handle the responsibility Kovalchuk has.

rmcg11

Feb 10, 2009
its been talked about a few times its weird that they gave him a roughing
generally its if the aggressing player doesn't give the player a chance to defend himself

*Bob Richards*

I have yet to see a player with a better wrist shot than Kovy. I assume that he can kill a bull moose with that thing.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I have yet to see a player with a better wrist shot than Kovy. I assume that he can kill a bull moose with that thing.

Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin Semin

Punxrocknyc19*

Marleau scores 2 goals makes it 2-0 Sharks vs Avs. i cant believe some fans didnt want him when he was reportedly available.. Marleau is on fire now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad