OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I mean he's the top player in the NHL, in a game 7, 3rd in points in a playoff run, and he's Canadian. They would be not doing their job if they didn't do this. Even if it is annoying.
I am fine with a discussion about it but when it's dominated your entire broadcast since game 1 where they basically made it seem like the Oilers were only down because the oilers weren't playing well and undermine the Panthers even when they were up 3-0, it's ridiculous.

Crosby never got this hype and it's a shame Steckel f***ed up the insane trajectory Sid was on that would make Connor Mclikestobecucked is this god without that bit of perspective. Especially since he's doing it in an era of the highest goal scoring since the 2005 lockout.

Because inside every Canadian pop star there is an American trying to get out.
Probably some Florida media persons idea of a jinx.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
For those who hate the Oilers.

Imagine how fun it will be to be a fly on the wall observing the Montreal and Toronto boards if the Oilers are the first Canadian team in years to win the Cup.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Florida's defense being coached by Sullivan and Quinn tonight? I had no Idea they could moonlight like that.

The worst irony about this series is Florida is deep af and the oilers weren't. Then suddenly the oilers depth said how do you do and Florida's went fishing.

Reactions: Ignatius and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad