OT: Around the NHL: Go Cats Go

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
f***ing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eyeroll: :shakehead at all the main board mouthbreathers whom are giving my post where I said I’d take peak Crosby over current McMuffin in a Game 7 scenario the 😂 reaction.

I’m gonna be laughing/trolling all those jabronis so hard if/when Mcmuffin loses tomorrow night.

Especially if he loses and goes pointless.
They’re a bunch of fantasy geek types. Sid has done it so many times now. 4th GOAT

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Up 3-0, in walk the accountants

1719244098877.gif

Reactions: dalewood12

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
View attachment 886352
I am avoiding hockey for a good year if the Oilers win tonight. The glazing is already at disgusting levels
Because of a stupid article that makes an idiotic claim? Depending on what it means. McDavid already was a generational talent. Whether he wins tonight or not. But cemented? Gretzky? Orr? So top three or four of all time?

Moronic.

And I'm here, to remind you
Of the mess you left when the series was 3-0

Isn't it ironic?

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Because of a stupid article that makes an idiotic claim? Depending on what it means. McDavid already was a generational talent. Whether he wins tonight or not. But cemented? Gretzky? Orr? So top three or four of all time?

Moronic.
Lmao, I'm gonna be here everyday complaining about Sullivan no matter what. Not that serious

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Ugh. I know it’s not even technically the off-season yet but other teams are not screwing around. Get jars TF off this team before we’re stuck without a partner.
Them Markstrom and Ullmark dominos had to fall first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad