Patches LW
Nash LW
Hoffman LW/RW
Nyquist LW/RW
Tatar LW/RW
Zuccarello LW
Bailey LW
Simmonds RW

Most of those players have term though, so I guess there’s no rush to deal them?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I really like what the Rangers are doing. A real honest look in the mirror.

Also....tanks the "sellers" market lol

It’s nice that they committed to it in the NYC media market. Although, outside of the Yankees all the teams down there are pretty garbage and theyre like 6th fiddle anyways. The letter to fans must mean they’re really committing to it.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
JT Miller is one I'd like out of NY. Still young and has speed, skill, and a bit of toughness. Would be great fit here.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Of the likely available pieces from NYR, Zucc or Grabner (if they wanted to go rental after all) would be my choices. Zibanjad would be great but I think they’ll hang on to him unless someone overpays.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
JT Miller is one I'd like out of NY. Still young and has speed, skill, and a bit of toughness. Would be great fit here.

I wouldn't mind Miller for cheap. But he is a LHS wing. He has not done well at center, and according to what I've read on the boards is much better suited for wing. He does play RW, but his shot is still left. His playoff production also dries up (1 goal in 40 games, 32 point over 82 game pace). No way am I ok with paying Edmundson, who is looking like he'll be our best top pairing LD candidate going forward, to get him.

IF NYR have a fire sale, Miller is like 7th on my list (assuming reasonable acquisition costs): Zibanajad, Buchnevich, McDonagh (if we could move JBo and Gunnar), Zucarello, Kreider, Hayes and then Miller.

I say we trade all our prospects, JBO, Allen, Stastny and Berglund for Zibanajad, Zucarello, Lundqvist, and McDonagh. No future but let's go all in the next two years.

Last edited:

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
I wouldn't mind Miller for cheap. But he is a LHS wing. He has not done well at center, and according to what I've read on the boards is much better suited for wing. He does play RW, but his shot is still left. His playoff production also dries up (1 goal in 40 games, 32 point over 82 game pace). No way am I ok with paying Edmundson, who is looking like he'll be our best top pairing LD candidate going forward, to get him.

IF NYR have a fire sale, Miller is like 7th on my list (assuming reasonable acquisition costs): Zibanajad, Buchnevich, McDonagh (if we could move JBo and Gunnar), Zucarello, Kreider, Hayes and then Miller.

I say we trade all our prospects, JBO, Allen, Stastny and Berglund for Zibanajad, Zucarello, Lundqvist, and McDonagh. No future but let's go all in the next two years.
giphy.gif

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

#1 There is no such thing as too many Margs. Also I am like 6'6" 275 lbs. 2 Margaritas and 2 tacos doesn't even get me started :laugh: I would totally rock that hat though.

#2 I was obviously kidding. But we have played the merged super team game in the past with San Jose. I think we could make a great team with NYR as they have cap friendly players where we have all our bad contracts.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Zibenajad would be perfect. I’d take Kreider before I took Miller, but they’re both close... and duplicative. Jesper Fast seems more realistic and a better fit anyways. If we really wanna thug out or dcorps, do what it takes to get McDonagh before Tampa does.

I have no interest in Zucc or Nash or even Grabner anymore. There’s no point in any of them, and there’s no telling when they’ll fall off the cliff. Unless the prices drop substantially, I’m ok with doing without any of those guys. If you’re 30+, it’s a hard pass for me

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Preds blew 2-1 lead to Montreal late in the third but pulled it out in the shootout.
Honestly, the Preds were lucky to get the win. They seemed way to conservative in their defensive game and allowed Montreal to enter the zone quickly. Although, I did only see the 3rd period, so I don't know what they were doing for the majority of the game.

It was probably just an off night for the Preds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad