OT: Around the NHL - Cat Scratch Fever

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I'm guessing by the Leafs being the main team that this is in Toronto? Definitely not sports fans. I've done this game with my wife and it's equally hilarious.

She does know the Canucks, Penguins, Kraken, Flyers, and obviously Blue Jackets.

Russia is fond of Felons :sarcasm:
Most of Europe is pretty stupid with their laws about sexual assault and other stuff. It's a safe Haven for any low life to play there.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I really need to stop taking those idiots in the McDavid vs Crosby thead's bait.
The problem with those posters is they literally refuse to accept ANY valid points in favor of Crosby. They literally dismiss everything as "weak excuses" or "giving him credit for something you can't prove".

Honestly, I'm a little miffed that moderators don't curtail that sort of behavior. It's borderline trolling/flaming if someone's entire posting history in a thread is condescendingly dismissing any valid point made. Like, what is trolling if not intentionally starting arguments by arguing in bad faith? Their posts are the equivalent of someone going into any "MacKinnon deserved the Hart" threads with "Nah, he sucks and any arguments to the contrary are just fanboys being stupid".

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Damn, I was late to the party posting in the Oiler dressing room thread, it's locked :(
I don't even know what that is all about, I kept seeing links to it on sports news apps and didn't want to read more about that shit franchise. Did something happen in that dressing room ?

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Interesting argument related to NCAA eligibility.

The lad makes a strong case. There are multiple European players that play in leagues where players have professional contracts with the NHL and just in general, are contracted to play in those leagues to begin with that are allowed to play in the NCAA and for years have, also great examples of Ledecky, etc.

Good on him, I'll be shocked if he loses that one for the class action.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
MIlan Lucic still wants to play, maybe the Oilers can find a spot for him.
They should go all in on it.

Sign Cousins, trade for DeSmith, hire Cheveldayoff as Team President, make Joel Quenneville the Assistant GM, just be a giant turd of a franchise that we all know them to be, they already have Kane, Bowman, and good ole fashioned racist Paul Coffey.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
1724002928373.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium