Around the NHL #5 (The Mike Smith Tracking Thread Returns)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
You're a few years out of date with the RNH bashing. He's not thumper, but he's rounded out his game rather well as he's become a veteran in this league. And this includes some assertiveness.
I just don't see the assertiveness. He's like Schmaltz to me, if Schmaltz was capable of playing center or defense. They aren't terrible players. They just aren't people I'd ever build around.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Well winning Lafreniere definitely makes it easier to trade RNH for defensive help LOL.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Oilers and Penguins are both against the ropes.
The lottery on Monday could carry a 25% probability of one of those teams winning 1st OA.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I don’t mind if Pitt wins tbh. Yes they won Crosby but that was 15 years ago. And it would keep Laf in the east.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Just keep him away from Edmonton and the central division haha.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I just don't see the assertiveness. He's like Schmaltz to me, if Schmaltz was capable of playing center or defense. They aren't terrible players. They just aren't people I'd ever build around.
RNH can definitely be a core piece to build around, more so than Schmaltz, but he can never be THE core piece.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Watching part of Van-Mn. We are better than either of those teams.

Yes, I've seen a few of the qualifier games where those teams don't look very good, either. Coyotes aren't competitive with any of those round-robin teams, though, and that's who they'd play if they escape this series.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Yes, I've seen a few of the qualifier games where those teams don't look very good, either. Coyotes aren't competitive with any of those round-robin teams, though, and that's who they'd play if they escape this series.
This year we get in to the 1st round and I’m fine. Next year I want to compete for the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad