Around the NHL #5 (The Mike Smith Tracking Thread Returns)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Depending on who else is in the mix, I'd rather not see NYR win Laf. They just got Kakko. And it's not like they have a recruiting problem. They're always in the mix for top FAs every year.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Watching the playoffs, I have probably seen the Max Domi commercial for Frosted Flakes about 100 times. That might be Exhibit A on why he's not coming back to AZ. Way more sponsorship opportunities in Canada (following in Tie's footsteps who is the spokesman for some phone company).

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Depending on who else is in the mix, I'd rather not see NYR win Laf. They just got Kakko. And it's not like they have a recruiting problem. They're always in the mix for top FAs every year.
Agreed. As much as I’d hate it because we’re moving to the Central. Nashville would be my pick if it’s not us. After them would be Columbus if they don’t beat Toronto.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Agree with all of those minus NYI. Don’t wanna see Laf get sucked into Trotz’s system.

I’m also fine with him going to Montreal.

Reactions: Grimes

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
On second thought, don't want Nashville winning Lafreniere. That would otherwise be our ball and I don't need to live with that.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Watching the playoffs, I have probably seen the Max Domi commercial for Frosted Flakes about 100 times. That might be Exhibit A on why he's not coming back to AZ. Way more sponsorship opportunities in Canada (following in Tie's footsteps who is the spokesman for some phone company).
Hmmm, lol role model for type 1 diabetes ;)

Reactions: Mosby

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pittsburgh on the verge of elimination. If they bounce out and win the lottery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad