Around the NHL 2024/25

None

Feb 22, 2012
Do they have the games on-demand afterwards? I have Amazon Prime, but I might be out yodelling on Monday night during the game.

Yeah, I think it takes a few minutes for the game to be available in full quality or processed completely but replays are available immediately after the game. If you tune in about 10-15 minutes after the replay is available it appears to be the same bitrate as live.

There's also a rapid replay option if you tune into the game late while the game is still live. It shows a few highlights of the game and then goes right to live. So if you missed a few goals or prime scoring chances you'll get shown those and then the broadcast will skip to the live feed.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Yeah, I think it takes a few minutes for the game to be available in full quality or processed completely but replays are available immediately after the game. If you tune in about 10-15 minutes after the replay is available it appears to be the same bitrate as live.

There's also a rapid replay option if you tune into the game late while the game is still live. It shows a few highlights of the game and then goes right to live. So if you missed a few goals or prime scoring chances you'll get shown those and then the broadcast will skip to the live feed.
Thank you for your service, that’s handy to know.

Have a fantastic Tuesday. Hopefully you can have some lasagna or something equally delicious for dinner.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
You'd be amazed at how many students are being graduated from high school without actually being able to read or write beyond a grade 4 level. And the really depressing thing is how many experienced college teachers will shrug and say you get used to it.
I believe it ... I see it everyday. Private school or homeschooling is the only way to go today. I would say more but I don't want to get banned the season the Jets go 82-0.:laugh:

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You'd be amazed at how many students are being graduated from high school without actually being able to read or write beyond a grade 4 level. And the really depressing thing is how many experienced college teachers will shrug and say you get used to it.
Sounds exactly how our driver testing must be done now as well.:laugh:

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Do they have the games on-demand afterwards? I have Amazon Prime, but I might be out yodelling on Monday night during the game.
Are you that Ricola guy...:dunno:
1000007827.jpg

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
same with germans. I visited berlin last summer and the amount of people who speak perfect english (and have an incredible vocabulary) actually kinda blew me away.

Berlin isn't Germany though 😁

By saying that I mean: Berlin is in a lot of ways very much different to huge Parts of the rest of the country. Similar to London isn't England and New York isn't the USA.

Reactions: Gm0ney

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012

I have thought that anything less than a B should basically be considered an F at the high-school level. 50% passing grade is too low at HS level. 65-70 is more than reasonable to expect from a typical student.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad