GDT: GAME 06 - Tuesday, October 22nd, 2024 - Winnipeg Jets at St. Louis Blues - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Cant wait until we lose Fleury to waivers to protect Stan... :)
I've supported Stan in the past but I think Fleury and Heinola are better options for the left side (although I'm willing to give Logan another game or two to see if he can get to the same level of respectable play we saw him achieve in his sheltered minutes for much of last season)

Depth is great to have but it will be tricky for the org to maintain it while still getting everyone reps.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
I am fine with Stan getting chances now rather than 2 weeks before the playoffs while supplanting a pairing that is working like last season. As long as the Jets decision about who plays on that pairing longterm and who gets waived when Heinola is healthy is based on merit.

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
b-but the whole reason we lost to the avs was because he was overworked
To clarify - Hellebuyck doesn't tend to perform well when he hasn't played for a few days.

That's different from playing too much during the regular season and running out of gas, which might be happening to him as well.

Reactions: Buffdog and Jets 31

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
To clarify - Hellebuyck doesn't tend to perform well when he hasn't played for a few days.

That's different from playing too much during the regular season and running out of gas, which might be happening to him as well.
Gotta find the sweet spot between rusty and exhausted

1000022750.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad