Around the NHL 2024/25

None

Feb 22, 2012
Do they have the games on-demand afterwards? I have Amazon Prime, but I might be out yodelling on Monday night during the game.

Yeah, I think it takes a few minutes for the game to be available in full quality or processed completely but replays are available immediately after the game. If you tune in about 10-15 minutes after the replay is available it appears to be the same bitrate as live.

There's also a rapid replay option if you tune into the game late while the game is still live. It shows a few highlights of the game and then goes right to live. So if you missed a few goals or prime scoring chances you'll get shown those and then the broadcast will skip to the live feed.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Yeah, I think it takes a few minutes for the game to be available in full quality or processed completely but replays are available immediately after the game. If you tune in about 10-15 minutes after the replay is available it appears to be the same bitrate as live.

There's also a rapid replay option if you tune into the game late while the game is still live. It shows a few highlights of the game and then goes right to live. So if you missed a few goals or prime scoring chances you'll get shown those and then the broadcast will skip to the live feed.
Thank you for your service, that’s handy to know.

Have a fantastic Tuesday. Hopefully you can have some lasagna or something equally delicious for dinner.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
You'd be amazed at how many students are being graduated from high school without actually being able to read or write beyond a grade 4 level. And the really depressing thing is how many experienced college teachers will shrug and say you get used to it.
I believe it ... I see it everyday. Private school or homeschooling is the only to go today. I would say more but I don't want to get banned the season the Jets go 82-0.:laugh:

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad