Around the NHL 2024-2025

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
There isn't a goalie in the world I would take over Shesterkin if my goal was to contend through the next 5 years. He's been a stud in the playoffs for 3 straight years and I think he is the most technically sound goalie I've seen since Price. I'm happy to see the goalie market go through a re-set after a long stagnation. I'm also happy that we aren't in a position where we have to make a decision on that re-set.

Reactions: STL fan in MN

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
There isn't a goalie in the world I would take over Shesterkin if my goal was to contend through the next 5 years. He's been a stud in the playoffs for 3 straight years and I think he is the most technically sound goalie I've seen since Price. I'm happy to see the goalie market go through a re-set after a long stagnation. I'm also happy that we aren't in a position where we have to make a decision on that re-set.

Depends on how Hofer does. I could see him getting a solid chunk of change.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
There isn't a goalie in the world I would take over Shesterkin. There also isn't a goalie in the world I would pay 10m per year for. It's an unfortunate issue since in a vacuum he is the best player in the league at his position, but also paying that position significant money is a great way to handcuff yourself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad