Around the NHL 2024-2025

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Damn, hate to hear that. Condolences to Vlad and family and friends.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Oh that is no problem our house is above theirs and a flagpole of any size would fly a higher flag
Maybe you and your neighbor can take after North and South Korea and start the next flagpole war.

im-500119

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I am already choreographing those moves and practicing. Those guys dance mean as shit

edit: last moved six years ago to the day. the Blues won the Cup the next season. causation and correlation both

another true story: in the spring of 1990 I repeatedly entertained our dorm's whole section with a vision of a massive campus wide flash mob even though that term didn't exist then, wherein the entire campus was suddenly flash mobbing to a song. The song was Gloria. Swear to christ. that is the basis for causation

Last edited:

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
I am already choreographing those moves and practicing. Those guys dance mean as shit

edit: last moved six years ago to the day. the Blues won the Cup the next season. causation and correlation both

another true story: in the spring of 1990 I repeatedly entertained our dorm's whole section with a vision of a massive campus wide flash mob even though that term didn't exist then, wherein the entire campus was suddenly flash mobbing to a song. The song was Gloria. Swear to christ. that is the basis for causation
Better git yer lottos bought then

• Haha
Reactions: PocketNines

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Saw this and thought you guys might like it.

Interesting - looks like a very, very similar format to Capfriendly - we’ll see if they can keep up with signings/trades and continue to be accurate, or if this was just a copy/paste of Capfriendly’s site. One to watch, though.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Not really. Kuz’s personal problems were catching up to him. He hadn’t been able to suit up for Russia ever since his IIHF suspension in 2019. Now he can.
He'll probably be able to resume his party habits on a more regular basis over there as well.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
He'll probably be able to resume his party habits on a more regular basis over there as well.
It was there that he got busted. Cocaine is not considered a PED by the NHL, but it is by the IIHF. If he wants to play for and in Russia, then he’s going to have to stay clean. Or not get caught.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
On the other hand, maybe he is just having a hard time staying clean over here and thinks it will be better for himself if he is back home closer to family. I don't think it's really fair to make assumptions with a guy who has clearly been struggling with these kinds of issues. He is leaving money on the table but maybe he just needed to move back home for his mental well being.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Honestly disgusted...but not surprised. Some team was always going to give those assholes a second chance. Just waiting for the other shoe (Quenneville) to drop.

I know I'm a dick and all but I just genuinely do not care. I just laugh at the situation knowing that for all the crying people have done about Armstrong there is always something worse to cry about. Not only the drama around 2010 but also the fact Bowman is actually not a good GM.

Reactions: Reality Czech

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I know I'm a dick and all but I just genuinely do not care. I just laugh at the situation knowing that for all the crying people have done about Armstrong there is always something worse to cry about. Not only the drama around 2010 but also the fact Bowman is actually not a good GM.
Yes yes, you have made your ambivalence and amusement toward sexual predation very clear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad