Around the NHL 2023-2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
The Edmonton Shorty Shakes!!!

Almost TWO Shorty Shakes!!!!

f*** the Stars.

Skinwalker is coming up big!!!

Skinner's movement is awkward. He looks uncoordinated.

Sounded like the Oilers crowd was chanting Otter! Otter! Otter! But their accent on short 'o' sounds makes it sound like Aughter! Aughter! Aughter!

With Tanev going down, the Dallas Shit Concretes are gonna be a little constipated. They're in trouble.

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Anson Carter's suit.......no.

Where I lived in Cali was not far from Gretzky's house in the Hidden Valley area of the Santa Monicas/Thousand Oaks. One time, I accidentally turned into his driveway and was promptly reprimanded for it. oops.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Punished ROR

a hero denied by hortons
Jul 3, 2006
Anson Carter's suit.......no.

Where I lived in Cali was not far from Gretzky's house in the Hidden Valley area of the Santa Monicas/Thousand Oaks. One time, I accidentally turned into his driveway and was promptly reprimanded for it. oops.
“Accidentally” turned into Gretzky’s driveway huh :sarcasm:

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
“Accidentally” turned into Gretzky’s driveway huh :sarcasm:
Kinda. (Correction) I lived about 5 miles from his house. I was exploring the area after I read about Tom Selleck using a public water source for his property and getting fined over 20k for doing so. His next door neighbor is/was Brittney Spears, who is, in real life, a very sweet and nice person. She'd hang out at the Corner Bakery that I frequented and welcomed anyone to chat with her. Very cool person.

It was so strange living in this area with so many celeb types there. Many of them have an incognito uniform; ball cap, sunglasses, popped collar. I lived very close to Mastro's, which is a who's who. Couldn't avoid them. They were even at Lassen's.

When I saw a wildfire just behind my favorite grocery store (Lassen's), I got the f*** outta that area. To put it in perspective, I lived super close to Mastro's and Lassen's is right across the street.

Me no like fire.

Shit! Sorry for the OT!

--

GO HOCKEY!!

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
No harm, no foul, but OEL's touch pass on that PP was stupid.

PK's suit is awful and baggy. Very ill-fitting suit. I remember when Alexa Datt was doing Bally's-Blues and most of us were commenting on her good looks and her smarts. I usually commented on her style of dress, which was frequently terrible.

I'm all about the Rangers, but if Florida moves on, then I'm rooting for them to win the Cup. Very easy to get behind them. Likeable team. Vlady wearing #10 is cool. Love that a Tkachuk has a chance. Verhaeghe has become one of my favorite players (that shot!). Bob is a loveable nut. Reinhart getting better by the season. Bennett is kind of a douche, but has found a role after getting a big head when he scored like 4 goals in one of his first NHL games. etc

And Chris Shit Sundae Kreider!!!! A shorty against the Shit Malts.

I got it all worked out @Memento. Dallas Shit Concretes. Edmonton Shit Shakes. New York Shit Sundaes. Florida Shit Malts.

Tanev was seen with a walking boot today.

Laf got punked by Bennett.

I could prolly market Florida Shit Malt. Florida's Swampy Swill!

SLBC is having a terrible game.

Are there still St. Louis Bread Company branded stores in the STL area?

Let's go Rangers! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Vlady lays out for the block!!!!

Panthers started taking over this game in the 2nd half of the 2nd period and now have the lead. Tarasenko has been more assertive this period.

Shesty Puller!!! Robbery

Not liking Miller's game tonight. He's hesitant like he has a back or core injury.

The New York Shit Sundaes are about to go down.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueOil

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
No harm, no foul, but OEL's touch pass on that PP was stupid.

PK's suit is awful and baggy. Very ill-fitting suit. I remember when Alexa Datt was doing Bally's-Blues and most of us were commenting on her good looks and her smarts. I usually commented on her style of dress, which was frequently terrible.

I'm all about the Rangers, but if Florida moves on, then I'm rooting for them to win the Cup. Very easy to get behind them. Likeable team. Vlady wearing #10 is cool. Love that a Tkachuk has a chance. Verhaeghe has become one of my favorite players (that shot!). Bob is a loveable nut. Reinhart getting better by the season. Bennett is kind of a douche, but has found a role after getting a big head when he scored like 4 goals in one of his first NHL games. etc

And Chris Shit Sundae Kreider!!!! A shorty against the Shit Malts.

I got it all worked out @Memento. Dallas Shit Concretes. Edmonton Shit Shakes. New York Shit Sundaes. Florida Shit Malts.

Tanev was seen with a walking boot today.

Laf got punked by Bennett.

I could prolly market Florida Shit Malt. Florida's Swampy Swill!

SLBC is having a terrible game.

Are there still St. Louis Bread Company branded stores in the STL area?
Something tells me that you yourself are most likely not the most stylish of individuals. So I’m not sure why you’re on here posting about the outfits of others, like anyone cares.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Tarasenko with the biggest goal of this series!!!!

When that linesman got shaken up a bit, I thought of Cody Beach. He's an official now with NHL experience.

Gimme mo Bread, Man!!!

The Rats ate The Rags.

Last edited:

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Who woulda thunk the Panthers would go to the Cup in back to back seasons.

It’s crazy the impact Matthew Tkachuk has had on that team.

Not to take anything away from Tkachuk. But Reinhert, Verhagee, Forsling and Montour were all acquired 3 to 4 seasons ago. They've all thrived in Florida. Those were huge additions. Pus Barkov is a beast. Tkachuk put them over the top, but they really revamped their lineup with some great adds over the last 4 years and some great whatever it is in the water to get these guys to blossom.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Not to take anything away from Tkachuk. But Reinhert, Verhagee, Forsling and Montour were all acquired 3 to 4 seasons ago. They've all thrived in Florida. Those were huge additions. Pus Barkov is a beast. Tkachuk put them over the top, but they really revamped their lineup with some great adds over the last 4 years and some great whatever it is in the water to get these guys to blossom.
For sure they’ve made a lot of good moves and have lots of good players but they didn’t do anything in the playoffs. Enter Tkachuk and now they’re a Cup contending powerhouse, and he has led them in scoring in both postseasons he has been there.

They have also really formed their identity around his style of play. That’s what they are known for now. So that’s what I meant by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad