Around The NHL #13

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Listening to Ray and Dregs today and Ray was talking about the possibility of Matthews scoring 50th in AZ. Made me curious what you local folks would think of that? Would there be some pride in watching the local guy get 50 in his hometown of is it irrelevant because he plays for another team?

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
Listening to Ray and Dregs today and Ray was talking about the possibility of Matthews scoring 50th in AZ. Made me curious what you local folks would think of that? Would there be some pride in watching the local guy get 50 in his hometown of is it irrelevant because he plays for another team?
Couldn’t care less.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think that would be great. Then we can send the video to that asshole Walsh to show how happy the players AND the fans are.:nod:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I'll be cheering for him, if he does.

Reactions: Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad