Around The NHL #13

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Well, now they have Chipman on the record about the Jets' attendance:

Sending a bit of a mixed message, IMO - relocation or sale, "not on our watch," but "it's not going to work over the long haul"...

I feel bad for the Jets fans because suddenly they're in the same conversations we are (conversations that, ironically enough, some of their more online extremist peers actually started themselves about us...).

Reactions: Prarievarg

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Sending a bit of a mixed message, IMO - relocation or sale, "not on our watch," but "it's not going to work over the long haul"...

I feel bad for the Jets fans because suddenly they're in the same conversations we are (conversations that, ironically enough, some of their more online extremist peers actually started themselves about us...).
It's the "fear factor."

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

It's definitely altered the attitudes of a few people who used to regularly troll Coyotes fans back in the day.

Reactions: DustyDangler

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
So if the Capitals buy out Kuznetsov after putting him on waivers and he exits the player assistance program, I trust Frank Seravelli will be talking about how the union should grieve it. No? Or is that transparent bullshit only mentioned when it involves an Arizona player?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
So if the Capitals buy out Kuznetsov after putting him on waivers and he exits the player assistance program, I trust Frank Seravelli will be talking about how the union should grieve it. No? Or is that transparent bullshit only mentioned when it involves an Arizona player?
I think we already know the answer to that.

Reactions: Mosby and Jakey53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad