Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
1718097900803.gif

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
An intentional hit to the head (possibly left his feet) against the top Skater in this series so far that takes him out of the game with a head injury. Will the league have the courage to suspend him.
They should, but Paros and his inconsistent wheel of justice will not. If they didn’t suspend Trouba last round, Draisaitl is safe.

Now if that were any Jets player, it would be a different story.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
An intentional hit to the head (possibly left his feet) against the top Skater in this series so far that takes him out of the game with a head injury. Will the league have the courage to suspend him.
Leon boarded a guy in the world juniors , guess he runs hot :ha:

Reactions: ps241

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
That will be an interesting decision if they choose to suspend him or not. I am on the fence about it personally

They have two days between games so that gives the NHL an extra 24 hours here. I believe if Barkov misses games it might force their hand but applying logic to this topic is counter productive.

Feel bad for the kid trying to restrain his dad.

I missed this video what happened?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
They have two days between games so that gives the NHL an extra 24 hours here. I believe if Barkov misses games it might force their hand but applying logic to this topic is counter productive.

Post #8478 by @raideralex99 ,Oiler fan in fine form.

Reactions: ps241

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Right now it looks like the Oilers will take maybe 2 games at best. With 7 shots on goal the last game, and McDavid doing nothing, I'd be surprised if they win more than 2. Possible they could get swept. Florida is manhandling them, and plugging up the area in front of the net, leaving Edmonton not many good scoring chances.

Edmonton has Nurse hurt, and also Kaine, so I don't expect much from them, and Florida looks hungry and playing a very strong game. The Oilers look in big trouble right now. Maybe if they can win the next 2 at home, there's a chance they could turn this series around, but it's not looking good.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Dad, chirping someone else. Security standing in the way so that he can't get to whoever had him so angry. Kid, late teens probably, is trying to get his dad to settle down, talking to him the whole time, presumably saying 'let it go'. All of it being recorded then the dad goes after the phone and mayhem ensues. Poor kid is just trying to defuse the whole thing.

Likely alcohol and bad judgement involved, never a good mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad