Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I know he needed to leave towards the end but that man was our captain and represented the team well for years, nothing but respect

He was traded from Boston to Atlanta the year bruins won the cup…

Wish we didn’t run into a hot MAF in 2018 sigh would have been story book to see Mo, Wheels, Buff, Laine, Ehlers etc all win it here…

I’d be happy for him if Rags took it all the way. Really have no problem with either of the eastern teams winning, as a Jets 2.0 fan I’d rather Mo or Wheels get to hoist the cup over multiple other players or coaches on non-Jets teams

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
At least Wheeler was back trying to stop the break away, where were the D?

Cats deserved to win the last two games but at least they got one of them. What was Trouba doing on the PK chasing the guy up by the blue line. That opened up the 2 on 1 down low for the game winning goal?

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
At least Wheeler was back trying to stop the break away, where were the D?

Cats deserved to win the last two games but at least they got one of them. What was Trouba doing on the PK chasing the guy up by the blue line. That opened up the 2 on 1 down low for the game winning goal?
I think it was said it was a Zibanejad turnover and yeah, what else was Wheeler supposed to do? Couldn’t let Barkov walk in uncontested. Unfortunate play for Wheeler.

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
It's hard to hope for someone in the East when this many people hated their small market team so much that they either forced their way out, demanded a trade, or performed so poorly that they had to be let go:
Maurice - WPG
Kompon - WPG
Tkachuk - CGY
Reinhart - BUF
Bennett - CGY
Bobrovsky - CBJ
Panarin - CBJ
Roslovic - WPG
Trouba - WPG
Wheeler - WPG
Fox - CGY

Reactions: cbcwpg