Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
But if they beat us and Calgary beats the ducks on Friday they could be two points behind us at that point. That’s scary.
IT’s sports. I don’t really find anything scary about it. I cheer for my team and never against my team as that is the worst possible karma. I talk about my team and I hope for the best. I’m as passionate as they come but what happens happens.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Jets are getting a break from the schedule makers ... their next 3 games the teams they are playing the night before so the B2B Panthers/Lightning is not so bad after all.
This seems like the make or break stretch now, 3 points so far on this homestand. They really need the 2 points tomorrow. Playing 8 road games in 10 after tomorrow, spanning both coasts, and only one game stops in between them, it's going to be a challenge mentally and physically. Jets have the worst road record of the ten teams still in playoff contention. I guess we're about to find out what this team is made of, with the pressure on.

Reactions: Jets 31

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
I mean, they pulled their one NHL caliber goalie after one cause he was 'sick'. If there's any tank shenanigans, it's at the coaching level.

And then Hutch got sick.

Sick of winning!

Hard to pull off a 5-goal swing against a team as chaotic as Pittsburgh has been. That's some high-end tanking there by C'bus. If only the Jerts had worked out the grift a few games ago.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I thought the hit was fine, what do others say?

Also, Reaves did a magnificent job of stopping it

Everyone but Wild fans think it was a clumsy accident, Wild fans are microanalyzing every frame like its an Oliver Stone movie.

Doesn't help that Stanley pushed Derek Ryan into the boards from behind last Friday, but still, just a clumsy move by a much bigger defenceman who is usually a step behind.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Doesn't help that Stanley pushed Derek Ryan into the boards from behind last Friday

Really the only issue that anyone should be angry about. In my opinion the hit on Ryan should've been at least a game and then Stanley doesn't suit up against the Wild to make that play.

Blame NHL Player Safety :laugh:

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
They’ll probably win 2 of those .
Sens just lost their starting goalie leaving them with a tandem of Sogaard and Mandolese down the stretch. All those points are available for the Flames. While the Jets play 3 teams that are in the mix for playoff spots, on the road.

If the Pens-Isles score holds up, and the Panthers beat the Hawks on Friday, beating the Jets would put them in the 8th seed, with the same amount of games played as the Isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad