Around the NHL — Episode XLXVII

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
Lehner couldn't show up to camp because he's on the lam from his creditors. Vegas has every legal right to terminate his contract because of that - this was a settlement that gives Vegas the cap relief they are entitled to with Lehner breaching contract and gives Lehner some money he has no entitlement to to keep the PA happy.
As much as I don't like Vegas, that was a classy move.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Even he seemed to fall into our laps by accident.

And they didn't even play him the first 4-5 games, so even after they brought him in they didn't know who they had!

Even their successes were accidental.

It actually took the 9th game of the season. It seems that they didn't expect Zub to be anywhere this good... which is weird because even I talked about Zub's potential during the offseason and thought it was possible that he had Top-4 potential

f*** that's depressing lol. Especially with how incredibly mediocre Boucher is.

You mean mediocre for the AHL... We'd be ecstatic if Boucher was at least mediocre at the NHL level...

Reactions: DrEasy

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Kucherov with a couple of empty net goals to get a hat trick. Watch him hit 50g this season and all the critics complain about how many empty net points he has like they did last year, but in the form of goals lol

Mookie McGee

Mar 4, 2020
Buffalo beat by NJ, NJ beat by Toronto, Toronto beat by Montreal, Montreal beat by Boston, Boston beat by Florida, Florida beat by Ottawa.

So at this point, we're basically most of the East's daddy....

Reactions: DrEasy

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It’s a Toewes vs Kane debate

He is a sometimes big guy. When you are on the 4th line you need to be an everyday player. Kastelic wasn’t.
You're right, but I'm not a fan of Gaudette or Jenik & think Kastelic could drop both.

I'll never forget his first NHL goal a couple of years ago against the Habs. Scores, and gets in a fight seconds after.:laugh:
That was EPIC. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad