World Cup: National Team threads #2

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Who the hell lives in Madrid and goes clubbing in Sweden anyway?

It's those 30 Swedish chicks that Mbappe and Mukiele had arrenged to their VIP room at the club for two nights in a row (different set for each night)...would have been much more awkward in the future with similar number of local Madrid girls.

Anyway, likes of Fofana and Guendouzi said, that they have no problem with what Mbappe did.

Kramaric put Croatia ahead with his 30th goal for the country.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'll readily concede that I'm not an athlete with a sizable social media following but I feel like I'd easily ignore that noise and just enjoy myself after being straight with everyone first.
It’s of course harder to do it every single day of your life. Wears a person down.
Right and if the information we have changes we can change the conclusions we draw from it. We can't draw conclusions from information that may or may not exist.
Or it’s best to not crucify someone without the full picture. His teammates and coaches are the only people who this matters to until there’s an issue on the field.

Ok but you’re homogenizing here. I have been extremely pro-players when they’ve been talking about fixture congestion. I have no beef with the concept of Mbappe dropping out of an international break. I would be mad if I were a teammate and he said he was injured and then played multiple matches for his club team and went to Sweden (if he had gone clubbing in Madrid I would care less, it’s his life).
I mean Sweden is a short flight away. Probably on a private plane.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's those 30 Swedish chicks that Mbappe and Mukiele had arrenged to their VIP room at the club for two nights in a row (different set for each night)...would have been much more awkward in the future with similar number of local Madrid girls.

Anyway, likes of Fofana and Guendouzi said, that they have no problem with what Mbappe did.

Kramaric put Croatia ahead with his 30th goal for the country.
You think one songle player will publicly say anything else?
Except for maybe Maignan, nobody will.

It’s of course harder to do it every single day of your life. Wears a person down.

Or it’s best to not crucify someone without the full picture. His teammates and coaches are the only people who this matters to until there’s an issue on the field.

More than 6 months it's been an issue on the pitch.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Rafael Leao blast by all opponents but his shot hits the post, Cristiano Ronaldo is there to score from the rebound to make it 2-0 for Portugal over Poland.

Earlier the Manchester guys Bruno Fernandes and Bernardo Silva combined for the first goal.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Fair enough. Let's leave everything to the historians and not have any opinions about anything. Since we don't have the full picture let's also not criticize Cheeto, Vova, Bibi, or the AfD.

Fair and level-headed criticism =/= crucification

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Wow, you almost never see this. CR7 had all the time in the world to score himself an easy goal, but for once he is unselfish and lays the ball for Bruno Fernandes (wasting thus a couple of crucial seconds), who shoots way past the goal.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Denmark parking the bus away at Spain and so far it works, 0-0 after 75 minutes. It does help Spain still starts Morata for some reason.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Denmark parking the bus away at Spain and so far it works, 0-0 after 75 minutes. It does help Spain still starts Morata for some reason.

Not anymore, Mo Salah...err Mo Farah..., no wait...Mo Rata replaced by Joselu and Spain immediately score to make it 1-0. Zubimendi with his first ever NT goal to make it 1-0.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Fair enough. Let's leave everything to the historians and not have any opinions about anything. Since we don't have the full picture let's also not criticize Cheeto, Vova, Bibi, or the AfD.

Fair and level-headed criticism =/= crucification
Yes that’s the same.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
This Denmark team is quite dirty

The Zubimendi-Ruiz midfield managed to make up for Rodri's loss.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad