Around the NHL – Part XL - Mod post page 249

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Brendan Burke is very good though.

Who was that f***ing goof that didn't even bother playing the puck by the bench with 6 seconds left?

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Wyatt Johnston 23rd goal already. Even with the picks Dallas has had (not very high) they have found a way to bring in some pretty good young forwards.

Reactions: gabevh3 and Tob

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I can't believe there are people that don't have the isles as their most hated team. Maybe it's a generational thing. Their fan base is annoying AF.
I am 40, raised to hate them more than anything. I remember the tail end of the streak where we couldn't win at the Mausoleum. I kind of think for millenials' prime growing up years, the Devils have been more of a rivalry pre-lockout and post you can add Pitt and Wash to the list. I just grew to hate those teams more than NYI.

Reactions: NYR Lurker and bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I am 40, raised to hate them more than anything. I remember the tail end of the streak where we couldn't win at the Mausoleum. I kind of think for millenials' prime growing up years, the Devils have been more of a rivalry pre-lockout and post you can add Pitt and Wash to the list. I just grew to hate those teams more than NYI.
I'm around the same age and I think it depends where you live. If you're from North Jersey it's the Devils if you're in the city or Long Island I am sure it's the Islanders.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
growing up the 2000's the islanders were irrelevant and it wasn't long ago that they were basically buffalo until they got a new gm after tavares leaving. there was a void for really 20 years of mediocrity and besides there are not very many islanders fans in jersey

on the other hand, i hate the f***ing penguins. entitlement to a level you didn't know existed. i couldnt believe the penalties being called in that series against them last year. gary's team, getting crosby, etc. i hope they rot the next 40 years

this is a long time comin, f*** the f***ing penguins
Never gonna happen. Penguins will be awarded the best picks just so they don't rot too long.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
if the game is tied 3-3, would MSL pull the goalie to prevent the Islanders from making it? Marty can drop Lane Lambert in the hallway if needed.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
if the game is tied 3-3, would MSL pull the goalie to prevent the Islanders from making it? Marty can drop Lane Lambert in the hallway if needed.

I wonder if there has ever been a situation where a team needed a RW in order to make the playoffs, and any other type of win they’d get eliminated.

Reactions: Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Penguins need a Carl Hagelin Joel Ward high sticking situation here.

Reactions: bl02

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
7hypqr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad