Around the League Thread | The one where the NHL once again is the worst.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
I know Edmonton are going to be the odds-on favorites next year, and frankly they’re probably going to do it… but for now I am soooo relieved!

Forsling saved the game when he boxed McDavid out from that loose puck in front of an empty net. Love that man!
Nah I think that windows starting to close. It’s the beginning of the end for them imo. Not going to get a softer road to the cup than they had

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
So glad Florida pulled this out.

Can’t wait to see Luongo hoist the Cup, as he should have 13 years ago.

1719286257936.png

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
This was the best outcome out of the game. Shut down the Coilers top line and sent McDavid along with toxic loser annoying Coiler fanbase crying.

Coilers overachieved and were lucky to get this far but McDavid deserved that conn smythe. Divesaitl on the other end had an disappearing act of the ages.

Happy for Luongo, Bob and the Panthers. Have a bit of soft spot for the Panthers as I had a Panthers tshirt as a kid gifted to me by my parents in the mid 90s. What a great day!

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
So happy to that Perry doesn’t get the cup again. Typical Oilers to sign a guy after he gets terminated for cause because of an incident.

Oilers now have to deal with the loss, the fatigue and be back on the ice sooner than they want. And that will likely be with questions about a Draisatl extension hanging over the organization. This was likely their best chance…perhaps the only one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad