Around the League Thread | LUUUUUUU!!!!

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Hey Duncan Keith, thanks for coming in to show the Oilers how to win 3 but not 4.

Now f*** off back to whatever hole you climbed back out of, you gigantic piece of shit.

1719291153640.jpeg

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
It isn’t just how they treated our 2011 team.

It’s that most of this fanbase (including myself) cheered for the Oilers in 2006 when they made the Finals. It was a nice story from where they were a few years prior when it looked like they’d move and I was genuinely hoping for them to do well.

That’s what made their raw, visceral hate for us in 2011 so disgusting, and after that I swore I’d never cheer for them again under any circumstances.
This right here should be pinned to the thread.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Wait McDavid didn't pick up Conn Smythe?
When you lose, you want to be with your teammates. That's why unless it is overwhelming, you normally go with someone on the winning side.

They did their handshake and got off the ice. Someone from the NHL would have to grab a hold of McDavid and have him wait out a few more minutes by himself (probably in the tunnel) before Bettman gets the mic and makes the long winded announcement.

It sucks, but if you get the CS, then you should go out and get it.... Didn't see it on SN but it's not a great feeling for any player to win the CS in a losing effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad