Around the League Thread | Conference Final Edition | We Are All Kevin Bieksa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Dallas basically shit the bed, Skinner is still above average at best. Bob is a much much better goalie. But if Florida just keeps shooting into the collapsing defence without angle changes, they will fall into the same trap.

Man it annoyed me the last two rounds watching us and dallas try and score on Skinner

He can’t skate and doesn’t scan well on these quick plays

Like Miller scores in game 7 with 10s left if that’s on net because he can’t see it

Such a mirage of bs goaltending

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
kill-me.gif

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I think they are overrated with all these old guys. Suter needs to be moved if they're going to go anywhere at the bare minimum.

Their core is good, they just need to cut the dead weight.
The reigns need to be handed to their new core. Stankoven is probably another year or two away from being able to handle that but this was very valuable experience for him. Pavelski/Benn need to be on the back burner and fully hand the reigns over to let guys like Johnston run wild.

Dallas isn’t going anywhere regardless.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

What? The Oilers were given multiple 1st round picks and are steeped in nepotism. Always have been.

My favourite thing is going to be who whines more about the refs and comes up with fun conspiracies. Campbell vs McDavid!

Oh yeah I'm talking about Greg and Collin Campbell, and how hard Buttman worked to ensure only his USA teams could win the cup.

If Oilers win, f*** you Buttman. If Panthers win, hurray to Luongo and Forsling.

Win win for me.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
The reigns need to be handed to their new core. Stankoven is probably another year or two away from being able to handle that but this was very valuable experience for him. Pavelski/Benn need to be on the back burner and fully hand the reigns over to let guys like Johnston run wild.

Dallas isn’t going anywhere regardless.
I know he scored a bit but Seguin was just floating around there the rest of the time. Just a total anchor. Benn played well this season with the kids but I feel like he dragged them down in the post season. Suter was an unmitigated disaster, pavelski just couldn't keep up.

Reactions: Indiana

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I hope our friends up North remember how cocky we were in 2011, and how delicious is was for everyone else when we lost.
Oilers just need to hole Draisaitl doesn't tear his labrum and Ekholm doesn't f*** himself over with a hipcheck.

Dallas shit the bed man. Can’t put it any other way with the way they no showed

f*** the Coilers

Too many old vets. Pavelski, Seguin, Dadonov, Duchene, Benn, Tanev, Suter, etc....

Reactions: mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Man it annoyed me the last two rounds watching us and dallas try and score on Skinner

He can’t skate and doesn’t scan well on these quick plays

Like Miller scores in game 7 with 10s left if that’s on net because he can’t see it

Such a mirage of bs goaltending
And then the f***ing media keeps saying he's good when he's barely competent. They're literally just *redacted* from Skinner, but he's nothing special. They want to prop him up as this narrative but he's frankly been mostly bad this playoffs.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Just goes to show how close the Canucks were man, legitimately could’ve won the cup this year with Demko, f*** our luck
Could have won the cup as is without Sutherland handing a freebie and the completely absurd Soucy suspension causing Juulsen to see the ice and also donate a freebie. Let alone all the other bs like McDavid lining Hughes up for a crosscheck to the face that bled, no call, the slewfoots, etc.

2011 reffing all over again directly leading to 2011 result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad