Around the League Thread | Conference Final Edition | We Are All Kevin Bieksa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Dallas is outplaying Edmonton in a lot of ways tonight.
Score effect. Willing to bet Edmonton turns it on again if Dallas gets a goal.

Edmonton has just been totally focusing their efforts at keeping most of everything to the outside and are making Skinners job easy by clearing rebounds or down low chances.

Reactions: Orca Smash

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Score effect. Willing to bet Edmonton turns it on again if Dallas gets a goal.
It’s been like that the whole game since the first whistle

McDavid magic on a few shifts is the difference

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
I think it was a forgone conclusion when the Oil won the McDavid lottery that he'd mostly bring a cup there. The fact that they've managed to screw it up so badly until now is the most surprising part imo.

That being said, nothing in life is guaranteed and a loss in the finals would be *chefs kiss*

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
I think it was a forgone conclusion when the Oil won the McDavid lottery that he'd mostly bring a cup there. The fact that they've managed to screw it up so badly until now is the most surprising part imo.

That being said, nothing in life is guaranteed and a loss in the finals would be *chefs kiss*
Florida just looks dominant. To beat Tampa, Boston and NYR - that’s incredible.

Barkov vs McDavid will be interesting

Reactions: Zanon

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Canucks offence was doomed as soon as Tocchet and Alvin chose Mikheyev over Kuz.

Anyone that watched the last 3 seasons could tell you that Miller is the only guy you can rely on to score by himself.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If Edmonton wins, you got admit being a Calgary Flames fan would be f***ing brutal right now.

The only hope that the rivals Edmonton not winning a cup is led by two players they traded to Florida, and barkov lol

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
If Edmonton wins, you got admit being a Calgary Flames fan would be f***ing brutal right now.

The only hope that the rivals Edmonton not winning a cup is led by two players they traded to Florida, and barkov lol
2013 for Canucks...Chicago vs Boston.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Only think longer in travel than Edmonton to Miami would be Vancouver or Seattle

4000 + kms

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Edmonton is in complete hold the fort mode right now

Still eight shots

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
You can just see how dallas plays exactly like tocchet had van, around the boards, very slow easy west, and constant attempts trying tips...I know tocchet had an obsession with dallas I just dont see them as a team to model your system after, not like they have won a cup. And playing a good fast team it just is not successful hockey right now. I am actually shocked it worked against the avs but the nichushkin effect again might have had them shook.

Florida will be interesting, they are finally a team thats fast, puts lots of shots on net and does not sit back.

Last edited:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Florida just looks dominant. To beat Tampa, Boston and NYR - that’s incredible.

Barkov vs McDavid will be interesting

I agree but this forum was also cocky how dallas would destroy them, you just never know. Florida will be a big test, playing kings, van, dallas have all been similar defensive systems and east west hockey, finally playing an aggressive fast florida team will be interesting.

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
I agree but this forum was also cocky how dallas would destroy them, you just never know. Florida will be a big test, playing kings, van, dallas have all been similar defensive systems and east west hockey, finally playing an aggressive fast florida team will be interesting.
Florida is way better than LA, Dallas or our team. (Especially without Demko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad