Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Oiler fans hollering for a penalty anytime one of their guys stumbles.

Oilers very opportunistic. The puck was in their end for what seemed like the entire period.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Know what? You realize there is still 2 periods left right and the Panthers have been the better team so far? You also said last game was going to OT
Exactly…….And last game almost went to OT. The Hockey gods don’t want the Cup presented in Canada

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I hope Bob isn't having any marner like "shambles in his brain" after that trashing giving up 5 goals in a short span. hopefully he is able to bounce back tuesday

this game is pretty much done. panthers should just chill out and play the remaining game as is and not go full throttle in a game thats really lost. just conserve your energy

Reactions: MSZ

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Hell yeah McDavid you York Region beauty. If any athletes in the big sports can complete the impossible 3-0 comeback it's McDavid and Draisaitl and Doncic and Irving in the NBA. Not saying it will happen but those are the best bets at the individuals to do it. Keep the entertainment going. I'm not ready for double headers in baseball and WNBA miss fests.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I hope Bob isn't having any marner like "shambles in his brain" after that trashing giving up 5 goals in a short span. hopefully he is able to bounce back tuesday

this game is pretty much done. panthers should just chill out and play the remaining game as is and not go full throttle in a game thats really lost. just conserve your energy
The pressure is now on Florida, you wouldn't want to take another flight to Edmonton after game 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad