Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
He signed f***ing Petr Mrazek
A GM signed a goalie coming off a good performance, and he had a bad season? Wow, this has definitely never happened to a GM before!
I guess that means they turned down all those available elite goalies, and don't care about goaltending at all. :eyeroll:

• Haha
Reactions: BrannigansLaw

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
A GM signed a goalie coming off a good performance, and he had a bad season? Wow, this has definitely never happened to a GM before!
I guess that means they turned down all those available elite goalies, and don't care about goaltending at all. :eyeroll:
He happened to get the worst one (especially relative to cap), he's absolute garbage at assessing goaltending as I said.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I have to take credit for the score last night.

After the Panthers scored to make it 2-1, I told my wife "if Edmonton can score half a dozen more, they might win this game."

• Haha
Reactions: PromisedLand

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
There’s a rumour going around the Ron McLean introduced Shania Twain as the best ever female country singer…has he ever heard the young ladies from Butcher Hollow, Ky or Tremont, MS
Screenshot_2024-06-14-10-38-46~2.png

Begins and Ends with TS

Also game 5 is a huge if , I see the Oilers pushing it to 6 or 7 and am betting as such .

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Turning point was that huge save by Skinner to keep it 2-1. Florida had all the momentum
The first game Bobrovsky kept the Oilers out by making several saves early. They probably had 3-4 no defender opportunities that he thwarted.

Goalies can keep a team in it until they get their game going. Can also give it away with soft goals.

Last year Bobrovsky fell apart earlier in the finals and opened the door wide enough that the Knights took over. This year perhaps he held it together long enough.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
A death rattle by Edmonton
Florida will take it next game, Edmonton fans then can con tinue to want to "fire" Skinner, Nurse, Ceci, Perry, "into the sun".

Oh and parade is back on

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad