Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Trocheck shredding his former team. 6 points in 3 games. Slick redirect by Panarin

11 goals for the Rangers, all scored by their top 6. Must be f***ing nice.
And they can afford a #1G and #1D. How is that even possible?

Does everybody remember when the Rangers sent out the letter to their fans informing them they were taking a step back? Good times.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
they may lose that too with how badly vancouver f***ed them in the third period last game

Good Good McDavid to Leafs gets that much closer

tumblr_o6ni32KWDK1s2wio8o1_1280.gif

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Always have had a soft spot for Laviolette so it's good he's getting more success. Tough coach but gets his players to buy in at least early, and has an attractive style he wants his teams to play.

Reactions: WillNy29

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
So jealous that Dallas has a custom written goal song by Pantera when they score, and we have.... Whatever the f*** 10 songs we had changing past season lol
1-0 stars. Let's see if they can hold the lead this time around.

maybe bieber will make one for the leafs

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
So jealous that Dallas has a custom written goal song by Pantera when they score, and we have.... Whatever the f*** 10 songs we had changing past season lol
1-0 stars. Let's see if they can hold the lead this time around.
I envy the teams who have created a unique chant or have a 'team' song. Rangers and Stars stand out, but there are others. Agree, what we do is so lame. Fitting I guess lol.

I had the Rangers getting to the East final. I did not have them with 0 losses. CAR has their work cut out for them. Wow.

Reactions: Metroid and ToneDog

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
I envy the teams who have created a unique chant or have a 'team' song. Rangers and Stars stand out, but there are others. Agree, what we do is so lame. Fitting I guess lol.

I had the Rangers getting to the East final. I did not have them with 0 losses. CAR has their work cut out for them. Wow.
Not exactly screaming originality, but I do like Panama as a goal song, which they seem to have settled on for important games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad