Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonsofPuppies

Pack your shit, Shanny!
Jun 28, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Lmaooo. Where are all the ones in this thread going off about how the Oilers were winning the cup? Absolute frauds being exposed for the frauds they are. The Oilers are and always will be Leafs West. A top heavy roster with no forward depth, a shoddy d-core and unreliable goaltending. I predicted Cats in 5, but it might just be a clean sweep. Embarrassing.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Lmaooo. Where are all the ones in this thread going off about how the Oilers were winning the cup? Absolute frauds being exposed for the frauds they are. The Oilers are and always will be Leafs West. A top heavy roster with no forward depth, a shoddy d-core and unreliable goaltending. I predicted Cats in 5, but it might just be a clean sweep. Embarrassing.

Essentially Bob won the cup in game 1. Its a tender win supported by a team that is better as well. If they had equal tenders I think it would be very close.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Admittedly I thought the Oilers were gonna win it too given how red hot McDavid and Drai were, but this has been a terrible series for them so far, and Nurse and Bouchard have just been awful.

Reactions: ToneDog

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Admittedly I thought the Oilers were gonna win it too given how red hot McDavid and Drai were, but this has been a terrible series for them so far, and Nurse and Bouchard have just been awful.

panthers team defense is making mcdavid (possibly the greatest player ever) look like playoff marner (arguably the worst player ever per cap hit dollar)

Reactions: thewave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad