Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
call me crazy but when I see Gretzky all I can think about it is that one time he and his wife were on a kiss cam and he leaned in for a kiss and his wife was too disgusted to kiss him. Imagine being the greatest athlete and one of the most respected people in your nation and your partner still doesn’t/can’t even respect you in public. Such a bizarre society we live in.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
call me crazy but when I see Gretzky all I can think about it is that one time he and his wife were on a kiss cam and he leaned in for a kiss and his wife was too disgusted to kiss him. Imagine being the greatest athlete and one of the most respected people in your nation and your partner still doesn’t/can’t even respect you in public. Such a bizarre society we live in.
What???

Reactions: OddyOh

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
This series has absolutely zero physicality to it. Pretty lame honestly if this is what playoff hockey is becoming
Honestly, that would be the Leafiest thing ever...

Leafs transition back to a pugnacious and truculent game full of intangibles under Treliving and Berube, just in time for the thing to be low physicality and skilled plays

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Mcdavid is the best player I have ever watched in sports

Hes more dominant than Lebron in NBA

More dominant than Brady

More dominant than Kohli

More dominant than Messi/CR7

I Never saw MJ, Lemieux, Gretzky play really outside of highlights and a few games in 06 for 66.

Mcdavid is a whole PP and 5v5 offensive system. Almost impossible to gameplan around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad