Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
McDavid is the most dominant athlete in major North American sports. It's close with Mahomes, but the difference between McDavid and #2 (probably MacKinnon) is bigger than Mahomes and #2 (probably Burrow). This is Tiger Woods early 2000's like domination.

It's crazy that a playoff scoring record from the pond hockey no defense 1980's, from a guy who was on a super team is even being challenged in 2024, where there is a cap. Imagine McDavid in the 80's or early 90's.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Same as the Dallas and Vancouver series. Edmonton and McDavid start slow and then they turn it around and dominate.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Is this even real? At the end of a 2 minute shift too.

At least we will all have three years of playoff memories to draw on when our grandchildren ask us what it was like to watch McDavid.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
McDavid is the most dominant player I’ve seen in my lifetime. Hes just so much better than number 2. When Ovi and Crosby were going they were 1 and 2. There’s no number 2. And he’s just so much better than anyone.

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
McD is just stupid good, incredible. On another note, Bobrovsky looks like Cam Talbot out there. That last game broke his confidence.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
McDavid’s a twat. Stop waving your sticks at him and f***ing hit him. He’s not god and even if he was, f*** god.

If hitting him slowed him down, the whole league would be doing it. The guy knows how to avoid getting hit. He has been the target of every opposing coach since he was 13, he very rarely leaves himself vulnerable to a clean hit.

Going out of the way to hit him is going to either result in a goal or a penalty.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
If hitting him slowed him down, the whole league would be doing it. The guy knows how to avoid getting hit. He has been the target of every opposing coach since he was 13, he very rarely leaves himself vulnerable to a clean hit.

Going out of the way to hit him is going to either result in a goal or a penalty.
His assist on Perry’s goal was at 1/3 speed at the end of a 2+ minute shift. 3 panthers let him waltz in and make a pass, all just waiving their sticks at him like brain dead monkeys. That wasn’t anything magical. It was the panthers d being shitheads.

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006

You've got to make that penalty worth it then. You cant just sit there watching him kick your ass, wear him down.

You saw what Draisaitl did to Barkov earlier in the series, chucky probably needs to return message.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
There have been parts of this game that looks like a Kings playoff game. Special teams have been terrible for FLA, 1 shorty, 2 pp goals against , including old man Perry on the pp.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Probably not smart to sell a trip when you are being hooked.

I normally don't like the embellishments, but that was blatant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad