Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Unless you live right by the ocean, it’s immoral to not have AC in California

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Former New York Rangers 7th overall draft pick Lias Andersson will be leaving North America and signing a 2 year deal in Switzerland with Biel-Bienne.

Since making his NHL debut in 2017-18 season he has only played in 110 NHL games and has 7 career goals.
Andersson spent this past with the Laval Rocket of the AHL

AP21124299118577.jpg

Kid jinxed himself with throwing his medal into the crowd.

Can't say we won't forget this:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Telos

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
i'd like to see action hero blake go after zadorov. he says he wants defense first then build towards it for gods sake

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
As much as I want Florida to win

I think another McDavid 4-5 point game dragging this to 7 would be how legends are made

also i can't watch tonight's game live

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008

I think another McDavid 4-5 point game dragging this to 7 would be how legends are made

Yea as much as I f***ing hate EDM and their dirty bullshit, if they somehow pull this off its well earned. It would solidify McDavid as an all time GOAT, possibly even better than Crosby and Ovi. I can't believe he's somehow still healthy this late in the game, he doesn't seem to be laboring as much as Draisaitl.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV

Pretty much, I hate Edmonton and want Florida to win, but if they pull this off and win it in 7 after being down 0-3 then they deserve it. Or more matter of fact, McDavid does because he clearly is the best and most dominant player in the league and if he can drag that team over the finish line to win a cup despite everything it does cement his legend.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Hoping the Oilers win. I want to see a game 7.

If it happens, I wonder what kind of ratings the NHL would pull.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
The Panthers flew their friends and family twice to Edmonton to see them possibly with the cup, and they got blown out 8-1 the first time and have completely no showed this game so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad