Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Man Florida PP is worse than LAK.. I think this about the only place they miss huberdeau

They have 1 GF and 2 GA on the PP in this series

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
I also think these two day breaks favor Edmonton. If they win tonight, it's gonna get interesting.
Yeah, this is getting too interesting. Edmonton isn't losing at home and then obviously mcdavid can win a game (or two) by himself easily.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Celtics were down by 48 in game 4 vs Dallas, ended up blowing Dallas out to win it in game 5. Florida blown out in game 4, doing nothing again in game 5...

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I told you guys getting blown out like that in a put away game is much worse than losing a close one. They might get reverse swept.

Celtics were down by 48 in game 4 vs Dallas, ended up blowing Dallas out to win it in game 5. Florida blown out in game 4, doing nothing again in game 5...
Yeah but the Oilers weren’t out of any of the games like the Mavs were

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
1000004632.gif

Reactions: shuchukfan

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Well this game is most likely over unless the Panthers score right away. But I don't see FLA beating Edmonton @ home, which means a game 7. And you've gotta think if it gets to that point the Oilers have all the momentum.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Well this game is most likely over unless the Panthers score right away. But I don't see FLA beating Edmonton @ home, which means a game 7. And you've gotta think if it gets to that point the Oilers have all the momentum.
And McDavid isn't losing a game 7 for the cup.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Panthers really gonna choke this away. Unbelievable. Winner of this game wins the cup I'm saying it now. Lol.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Panthers really gonna choke this away. Unbelievable. Winner of this game wins the cup I'm saying it now. Lol.
Didn't the Kings in 2014 say the same about game 5? Knew it was going to be the hardest one and knew if they won game 5 they were winning the series.

Reactions: ru4reals
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad