Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Still remember the Johnny Damon shirts when he went from the Redsox to the Yankees, "Looks like Jesus, throws like Mary, Acts like Judas"
While that one is really good, I actually have one in my collection! This is still the greatest baseball shirt ever in my opinion:
1000014867.jpg

Also it's hard to beat the old school "Randy Johnson the Big Unit" shirt.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
So scary. I feel so bad for what his friends and family must be going through
I cant find any confirmation.. bad prank if false.. nothing from Eliotte Friedman who normally would be on top of something like this

This is supposedly the story that started the rumors not sure how Gaudreau was associated with it

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I saw that, cant read that chicken scratch can you?
Yes. I should have been a doctor

Names and Addresses for Johnny and Matt

One car (something) 2 bicyclists in the opposing lane on Rd
Car swerved into opposite lane attempting to pass and hit cyclists

It's hard to believe that this would be police handwriting, that is something they are generally uniformly anal about. IDK about NJ, but they generally write in block capital

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup

Columbus Blue Jackets winger Johnny Gaudreau and his brother Matthew were killed Thursday when they were struck by a vehicle while riding as "pedalcyclists," New Jersey State Police said in a release Friday.

Johnny Gaudreau was 31, and Matthew was 29.

According to police, a driver of a Jeep Grand Cherokee hit the Gaudreaus from behind while trying to pass an SUV on the right that had moved over to make way for the two pedalcyclists. Police, who responded to the scene in Oldmans Township, New Jersey, at 8:19 p.m., said both Gaudreaus suffered fatal injuries.

The driver is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol and has been charged with two counts of death by auto, police said. They said the investigation is ongoing.

• Wow
Reactions: lumbergh

LA scrub

Jan 10, 2024
Damn figured it was true when the rumor mill stayed active without being shutdown for 6+ hours still hard to believe though. Gotta feel for his family complete roller-coaster of emotions for them.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I can't believe it. It doesn't seem real.

When I heard the rumors last night I didn't take it seriously at all.

Apparently Johnny and his brother were supposed to be attending their sister's wedding today.

Life is precious everyone. It can end any moment when you least expect it. Savor it.

My condolences to the friends and family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad