Around the League: Hockey Is In the Air...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HC7

May 2, 2018
Said this on the main board, but awful quantity->quality deal for the Sabres.

I'd rank Thompson closer to a Colborne caliber prospect, and surely below Bokk, Thomas, and probably Kyrou as well.

Thomas + 1st should have been the framework, at minimum.

Hell, I'm probably in the minority here but I would have been fine with Liljegren+ as a base if JT didn't come here.

Uhh, yeah... Minority for sure.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Wow Sabres with an underwhelming return for a good centre

Love it :laugh:

The Blues just can’t decide if they’re going to rebuild or go for it every year

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Thought signing Bozak was an indication of ROR likely not going to STL. Good add for them considering the price.

Ruski

Apr 7, 2009
Toronto
Rough math says we can probably afford Calvin De Haan on the cap this season. I am thinking the best we could hope for would be 2/3 years @ $4mil/per. ***Maybe JT starts making calls on our behalf already? Anyone know if De Haan and JT are buddies off the ice?

With that type of deal probably means that Gardiner negotiations aren't going great and he would be on the trading block for an RHD or picks/prospects.

LaymanX

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Hilarious post from the Habs forum

upload_2018-7-1_23-48-9.png

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Tavares and Subban. Interesting we got Subban, always thought he just need time to properly develop. Hope Keefe will be the one to do it.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Feel like a couple of years back we woud've only dreamed of center depth like that...right now though? :biglaugh:God it feels so good today.
Schenectady-ROR- Bozak, that's like Burke's dream centre depth.

Just love the reaction of Poulin on TSN.

Give respect to Burke, don't recall he said anything negative about the Leafs.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
TBays future D:

Hedman Sergachev
McDonagh Strålman
Koekkoek Foote

:mad:

Definitely wish we can make some kind of trade. The guy i want to go for right now is Fabbro...before he hits the NHL, before this it was theodore from anaheim right now thats my guy haha.
Schenectady-ROR- Bozak, that's like Burke's dream centre depth.

Just love the reaction of Poulin on TSN.

Give respect to Burke, don't recall he said anything negative about the Leafs.
Hahah yea, always loved Burke man, he's not a media guy but he has a good heart.

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
i know it wont be us.
Honestly, if the Leafs can’t find help on the back-end, I could see them trying to lure some of the remaining UFA forwards on 1-year deals.

Could probably fit 2 of Neal/Nash/Thornton

Just gotta make sure they don’t take up any of the bonus room. Can’t afford to have that cap carry over to next season.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Honestly, if the Leafs can’t find help on the back-end, I could see them trying to lure some of the remaining UFA forwards on 1-year deals.

Could probably fit 2 of Neal/Nash/Thornton

Just gotta make sure they don’t take up any of the bonus room. Can’t afford to have that cap carry over to next season.

Sorry,,, but the roster is full up upfront

don't need to bump a kid to the 4th line for some geriatric with a sexy name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad