Around the League 36-But Who's Counting...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Finished his career at 1 Goal Per Game pace, not even Ovi, Gretzky, or McD can match that
Not hockey but Sal Caccavale played one season with the NY Red Bulls. His only ever appearance was as a sub in stoppage time and he scored a goal in his 3 minutes on the pitch. He thus has the highest goals per 90 minutes rate in MLS history.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
The Bruins and Sens just had an outstanding OT. Good chances, odd man rushes, a breakaway, good D plays, bad D plays, great saves. When three on three isn't having the life sucked out of it, it rocks.
Yeah. That was fun. You could tell they were both *trying* not to give up the 2-on-1s, but it’s just so hard to prevent.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Was just thinking (never a good thing)

With the way that Necas has developed this year, do you think Calgary is at all regretting passing on our offer and going with Huberdeau/Weeger in the Tkachuk trade?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Was just thinking (never a good thing)

With the way that Necas has developed this year, do you think Calgary is at all regretting passing on our offer and going with Huberdeau/Weeger in the Tkachuk trade?

I believe the rest of our package outside of Necas wasn't anything worth writing home about, so I imagine they'd still go with Florida's

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Boston still has to go through Tampa (or a Toronto team feeling confident after a series victory) to get to the Conference Finals. No amount of standings points will change that.

EDIT: That didn’t read quite right. Boston can put up 140 points if it wants to, but the path is going to very difficult either way.

Last edited:

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Boston still has to go through Tampa (or a Toronto team feeling confident after a series victory) to get to the Conference Finals. No amount of standings points will change that.

EDIT: That didn’t read quite right. Boston can put up 140 points if it wants to, but the path is going to very difficult either way.
First round will be from our division.

Caps or Rags would be challenging for them too.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
First round will be from our division.

Caps or Rags would be challenging for them too.
I hate the Rags and would like to see them miss the playoffs entirely but I have a feeling they make it as a wildcard and knock off the Bruins behind an Ullmark collapse (no playoff track record), Igor going god mode, and a hot PP. Would actually love to see that

Ullmark is f***ing ridiculous this year, dude is posting BETTER numbers than prime Thomas in a league that is higher scoring by I think about a goal a game on average right now
It won’t last.

Reactions: Daeavorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad