Around the League 36-But Who's Counting...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
the quote isnt working either , i was wondering at Cap retaining , can we ask for retaining just one year , like to made a trade with flyers , can we ask the first year to be retained and the second is on us?
No. If you retain for example 25 %, you retain that 25 % for every year and for base salary and for signing bonuses and for everything.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
@AhosDatsyukian can't quote you properly for some reason, but I don't think there's any issue for us obtaining TDA any which way. His contract had expired, we didn't have him signed on an SPC when we traded away his signing rights. Whatever contract he has now he brokered with Philly. There's no cap shenanigans or anything on our part.
Oh nice then this actually could be a possible scenario… I don’t think likely but possible

Meanwhile, Pat Maroon is 1st in the league in takeout.
STOP FAT SHAMING FAT PAT

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
The Devils effectively played Jack Hughes for the final seven minutes of their loss to the Islanders.

Noting this so we can remember it when he suddenly hits a wall after the new year.
It's always fun when Russia is trailing in the third and does this with Ovi or whoever is the superstar they got on the team. The opposite team game plan becomes frustrating him.

Reactions: DaveG

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Okay, but considering Skinner also has a suspension for kicking an opponent, maybe he should keep his cool
A Suspension when he was a 19 year old...so 11 years ago.

If we're going to pine over former Canes defensemen, Hanifin is 2nd in the league in takeaways

Maybe it's because he has the worst on-ice possession numbers of anyone on his entire team, so he has more chances to take-away the puck, because his team doesn't have it as much while he's on the ice? Just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad