Around the League 36-But Who's Counting...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Disney just bought the last 15% of Bamtech for $900m from MLB ($60m per 1%).

NHL sold their 10% to Disney LY for $350M ($35M per 1%).

Well done Bettman. /s

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Am I missing anyone?

Walt - company man coverage, accurate in play assessments and funny takes
Cory - Once weekly The Athletic article and coverage for NSJ, practice tweets
Chip - An article once or twice a month and some practice tweets
Adam Gold - Podcast and tweets
Tom Gulitti - NHL writer who occasionally covers the Canes
Scott Burnside - Monthly (?) Features
Dom & Shayna - Offer brief assessments - data insights and video clips - The Athletic
The NHL regulars - influencers/shills - weigh in on our trades, rumors and controversy
CanesCast - PR mechanism
HOW CAN YOU FORGET MATT AND BRANDON?!?!

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Kraken with an absolute dagger in the Caps. Scored a late goal to tie, won immediately off the OT faceoff.

I’m not saying the Caps are done, but that’s a lost point you think about in March.
Caps lack depth and have injuries to key players. Hopefully they dig a very deep hole they can’t get out of when everyone gets healthy.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
One of the two still gets in and im betting the Pens. Of course both could get in if the Islanders faltered.
I'm not writing off the Rangers or both wildcards coming from the Atlantic. I don't think either the Pens or Caps are that good this year on paper even when healthy. Devils, Canes, Isles should keep the top 3 Metro spots, of course a lot can happen but I think these 3 teams are clearly above the others.

Reactions: zman77

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
I'm not writing off the Rangers or both wildcards coming from the Atlantic. I don't think either the Pens or Caps are that good this year on paper even when healthy. Devils, Canes, Isles should keep the top 3 Metro spots, of course a lot can happen but I think these 3 teams are clearly above the others.
Shesterkin needs to become crazed goalie man again for me to believe Rangers are much to worry about.

As expected Trouba is playing like a 5 million dollar defender and kreider isn’t a 50 goal scorer (although still over performing).

I think we would see one of Washington/ Rangers squeak in before Detroit, Montreal or Buffalo. Florida is the biggest worry as they have the talent. Defense is just awful.

Pens play too well for me to think they won’t make it. NJ vs Pitt potential first round would be kind of good.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Boston is a machine right now. It’s ridiculous and I hate that fan base gets to celebrate.

Rangers are floundering badly.

STL is bad. ROR isn’t having a very good year at all. He and his line is getting scored on a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad