Around the League 36-But Who's Counting...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Until Vancouver gets rid of OEL, not much is going to solve their defensive issues

Is tonight the night of shaky goaltending?

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
It's unbelievable how much better the East is than the West this year, just like last year. What makes this year seem crazier to me is that the parity in the East is so high. I'm not convinced Columbus is that bad, so pretty much all 16 teams are quality this year in the East. The most surprising start to me is Boston. I had them as a bubble team before the year started.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
the sabers look good but not unbeatable. if the pens can beat them then so can we
I'm not worried about the Canes beating the Slugs or the Pens. I would rather the Pens win to spread out the points more. I think if we would need a WC spot the Slugs are more of a threat than us losing a spot to the Pens.

I'm not worried about being able to beat any team in the league. The Canes are one of the best teams and should be favored or close to even against any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad