GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
You mean Buffalo coming back on the Laughs, right? :sarcasm:

A lot of “good teams” seem to be giving up multi-goal leads in multiple games this season. Don’t remember it being like that as much any other recent season.
As we speak, Montreal is creeping back on Colorado.

Bunting stopped on a 2-0 sucker

Reactions: Oilhawks

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Omg what a start for the Pulju age in Carolina. Shut out twice in a row and Svechnikov season ends with ACL injury.
That pretty much caps their Stanley Cup chances I would think.

Both Puju and Svetch.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
The Leafs clearly had their Stanley Cup win on Saturday. You could tell their media and players were amping up like it was Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Nothing else matters from this point on ;)

Reactions: Oilhawks

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Was kinda cool my accountant got a shoutout as being a former drummer for Nickelback in there. (dude with the beard). Seemed a little wooden and contrived though for Connor saying "My friends, Nickelback" LOL

OILFAN FOREVER

Feb 26, 2021
Man Flames fans are such whiny punks. They are obsessed with us lol. At the beginning of the year it was CALGARY FOR THE CUPPPPPP (LOL with that roster?? HAHAHA). They will suck for years. Huberdeau and Kadri! HAHA! Now it's like "well Edmonton will lose to Colorado anyways".

FLAMES ARE B*TCHES. THAT IS ALL!

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Welfare money knights winning

Garbage loser city with no airport losing when their season is on the line

Shit overrated stars like scheiffle lol

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Lol Columbus is terrible and the sharks have 6 shots on net into the second period… good lord

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad