GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Dallas scoring 10 is wild
The Wild never score 10.

just being silly.

But yeah, I was following that game. Sabres don't know what defending is. But Stars are such a weird team. you watch em one night and they throw the puck around like crazy. Another night they can't make a pass or score a goal. They get hot and cold.

Heres a weird thing. AV's wouldn't even be in a playoff spot without the Jets falling out of the sky and the Jets don't even have an airport.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
This gave me a bad case of the night shift giggles.
9AB10F2A-6E8D-4518-8A84-79FCE66858ED.jpeg

F0987770-3673-4A92-98B1-FD2BFD2791E9.jpeg

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
But yeah, I was following that game. Sabres don't know what defending is. But Stars are such a weird team. you watch em one night and they throw the puck around like crazy. Another night they can't make a pass or score a goal. They get hot and cold.

They're basically what the Oil were for most of the 2010's, especially the HOPE years: Outstanding offensive talent, but completely lost in their own zone, relying on second and third rate vets to be front line PKers and go-to defensive players. Á la having Andrew Ference as your top shutdown defenceman.

Good news for them is they've got a ton of cap space, and most of their core locked up on great contracts. If they can add in some quality defensive pieces and an average starting goalie, they're a team that can make some noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad