GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Rittich is such a loser. Tries to break his stick. Fails even at that. This guy thinks if he gets mad all the time and rages teams figure he cares and throws him a contract. Would never have this loser on my team.

rittich2.gif

calgary-flames-david-rittich.gif

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
This is the angle that gets me. How can these buckets not be pissed at the playoffs last season? That said Flames have some horseshoes up their arse.

You must be saving these. lolol

Haha, they're actually on google images if you look up 'Dave Rittich gifs.' Such an embarrassment of a player.

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Wait what? LTIR for a broken finger? Maybe Leafs finally recognizing that ROR had a major broken spirit injury this season that started in TC.

Aside from ROR crazy game against Buffalo he hasn't been anything this season and hadn't been in last 5 games. hands up those that even noticed him against Edmonton. Tavares also out.

ROR needs to be on the right kind of meat and potatoes team to play a part. This ain't gonna be the case for these Leafs Nordstrom shoppers.

Maybe he finger banged too hard

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
If Dallas had anything resembling a pulse last year we would've played them instead. They slept through that series.
Yeah, in most of the games, they could barely even stay in the CGy zone. Probably the most pathetic offensive game I have seen in all of my years watching hockey

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Rittich is such a loser. Tries to break his stick. Fails even at that. This guy thinks if he gets mad all the time and rages teams figure he cares and throws him a contract. Would never have this loser on my team.
Imagine.him.and JT miller sword fighting.after goals

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad