GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Kane has 10 points in the last 4 games he has scored 27% of the 35 points he had before the 4 games, when Rangers passed over him for Tarasenko he has been on fire ,he wants to go to a contender
It just shows that a properly motivated Kane is still an elite player. So hard to evaluate any players on a poor team, especially vets, because motivation is hard to tap into for a lot of these guys.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Kane has 10 points in the last 4 games he has scored 27% of the 35 points he had before the 4 games, when Rangers passed over him for Tarasenko he has been on fire ,he wants to go to a contender
Kane is definitely turning up the heat.

It shouldn't be that surprising. He embodies clutch. He shows up when it matters. There just wasn't much to fight for in Chicago this year, but he has something to play for now

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Kane is definitely turning up the heat.

It shouldn't be that surprising. He embodies clutch. He shows up when it matters. There just wasn't much to fight for in Chicago this year, but he has something to play for now

If the rumors are true he still wants to go to the Rangers, that concerns me what kind of effort you'd get from him if they can't get it to work and he finally waives for somewhere else.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Wonder if Rejean31 will cry on CP about that game management PP CGy got to kickstart their sorry a**es the way they talk about Edmonton always doing..

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
It's still fun. Even more reason for Treliving to go "all in".

Mediocre Flames Team
Old coach that doesn't give a shit anymore
Desperate GM

It's the perfect storm for....Oilers fans.
Tre is basically Murray Edwards "Bi***". He is going to go for it because that is what Edwards always does

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
I am just waiting for that spinning soft ballerina, Busterdeau, to get his first point of the evening on this late PP

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Outshot 44-10 but Gary is pleading for a new arena to be built with this on ice product?
Well it happens on the ice but I’m not sure I would call it a product. It’s an imitation at best :)

B26B0324-F8BE-49CA-AF97-EB07E5231230.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad