GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
He’s a piece of shit, what else is new? Buddy of mine dated a girl from the same town as him that said he was always a piece of shit in person, too
I worked with a guy who grew up around the marchands.

I heard the same thing.

do-you-really-need-to-ask-revvit.gif

I look forward to an article from Stan Fischler stating how Robertson is the MVP this year.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011

OV decides to add his two cents to the conversation.

Who wants to play with McDrai (location being secondary to them?) Hyman, Kane, Ceci, Barrie, Lucic, Sekera, Campbell, etc etc

The comments were directed at the general suggestions (Edmonton, Detroit and Seattle), no?

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Who wants to play with McDrai (location being secondary to them?) Hyman, Kane, Ceci, Barrie, Lucic, Sekera, Campbell, etc etc

The comments were directed at the general suggestions (Edmonton, Detroit and Seattle), no?
Yes, I'm not a big OV fan (won't get into it), so not shocked he would comment on Marchand's post.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Not even 3 minutes into the ARI-CGY game and CGY has as many shots as we did against Philly in 2 entire periods.

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Volume shooting team combined with non elite players equals losing games despite outshooting every team.
They shoot a lot, but they are much better than we are at actually keeping possession. They just do not have finishers.

We are more of a one and done team. We have too many players who bobble pucks that are rimmed around the boards to them, go to the wrong spots, Lose board battles, get on the wrong side of the puck, and do not maintain any sort of sustained pressure.

In regards to Marchand, man hockey players have become such pu**ies. Entitled. The All-Star game used to mean something. You were honored to get picked and to go wherever it was for a few days. You still got to go on another vacation.

It is like a big rock star touring. They promote themselves in a lot of countries and cities. These wusses just want to go to a few hot spots.

Garbage comments by the midget

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
He’s a piece of shit, what else is new? Buddy of mine dated a girl from the same town as him that said he was always a piece of shit in person, too
People just need to ignore him. Ultimate turd. Can’t wait till he retires.

These comments are actually damning to the league. If I’m Bettman I’m not pumped about these comments shitting on other hockey markets.

Bad look

ARI had 3 shots to CGYs 18

Arizona missed an easy tap in and hit a post

lol
Cmooooon az. You can do it

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
People just need to ignore him. Ultimate turd. Can’t wait till he retires.

These comments are actually damning to the league. If I’m Bettman I’m not pumped about these comments shitting on other hockey markets.

Bad look

Cmooooon az. You can do it
He'll have to undergo sensitivity training.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibanez

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Howwwel

Flames going for the world record of shots on goal

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I don't laugh at Lucic, I cringe at the fact that the oilers dead money on their cap consists of $750,000 for Lucic and 1.9 million for Neal on a cap strapped team in which the cap is preventing us from making important moves.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I don't laugh at Lucic, I cringe at the fact that the oilers dead money on their cap consists of $750,000 for Lucic and 1.9 million for Neal on a cap strapped team in which the cap is preventing us from making important moves.

I cringe not nearly as much as I would if Lucic was still rotting on our roster instead of Hyman or Kane.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad