GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Chicago and Arizona GM's watching their tank teams create a 3 point game

woman-screaming-noooo-ikjg23exqo1zynuh.gif

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Buffalo still on 3 shots almost halfway into the game
What a pathetic f***ing game from the Sabres on home ice. They go up 2-0 not deserving to and then lay a complete egg the rest of the way giving up 7 straight goals. To the Flames that haven't scored that many all season.

I hope the Sabres clowns were boo'ed off the ice. f***, I wanted to cheer for that club today.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
What a pathetic f***ing game from the Sabres on home ice. They go up 2-0 not deserving to and then lay a complete egg the rest of the way giving up 7 straight goals. To the Flames that haven't scored that many all season.

I hope the Sabres clowns were boo'ed off the ice. f***, I wanted to cheer for that club today.

12 years without playoffs going on 13. Makes the DoD look like a joke. Perpetual loser franchise. To be expected

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
12 years without playoffs going on 13. Makes the DoD look like a joke. Perpetual loser franchise. To be expected

Even fluked out and struck gold with Thompson and still can't get it together. Crazy how that franchise just insists on sucking.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad